Monday, August 27, 2012

Welome!

Good morning on this bright and beautiful Monday! It's a great day to start a blog!

This blog is all about Mommyhood; the way way ups, the way way downs, and everything in between.

A few examples of what this blog is about:
Play time, nap time, dinner, toys, clothes, crafts, recipes, gift ideas, bath time, the toddler blues, potty training, and poop....that's right, poop.

Motherhood is a messy job, but somone's gotta do it! Hopefully this blog can bring a little comic relief to the trials and tribulations of being a mom.

So enough about the blog and on to me, Kait, the No Drama Momma!

I like to call myself a "self-unemployed-work-from-(stay-at)-home-mom" basically that means I work from home, but business is slow so it's kind of like being unemployed.
I'm a mother of one amazing, hilarious, sometimes a hand full, 3 year old ball of energy, Elliot. He is the light of my life (and sometimes my biggest frustration). I mean lets be honest; toddlers are NOT all rainbows and butterflies and singing songs on a flowery mountaintop. That type of child is reserved for the movies. Moms who have multiple children or their kids are grown will tell you like it is! Anyway, back to me (hehehe). I'm 23, live in the great state of Wyoming, have a wonderful husfriend (we aren't married but he's more than a boyfriend) named Tim and a dog, London. I own a photography business called Illustrious Imagery and you can see my work here. I love to do crafts (scrapbooking, crochet, sewing) and I like to pretend that I have time to keep it all together...HAHAHA. I come from a big family, I have three brothers and three sisters, I'm the second oldest and the oldest girl.

My Mom obviously knew kind of what she was doing since we are all grown up (except my youngest brother who is still in high school) and we are all functioning members of society.

A lot of my advice and information may come from my Momma, Dawn, or Tim's Mom, Sharon. I tend to look to both of them for advice since they both had a decent amount of children (there are 4 kids in Tim's family).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog and keep reading! You can send topic ideas to me here if you'd like!

*Wishes for a great day with your little munchkins from the No Drama Momma*



No comments:

Post a Comment